Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I repost some pictures of my Dyno Kustom Kruisers again because of imageshack´s fail.
As you can see I´m a great Dyno KK fan haha
Regards from Argentina!

Geno

My "Dyno Cave"

todas2.jpg

todas1.jpg

taller2.jpg

taller1.jpg

This is a future Taboo Tiki project starting from a naked new Tiki frame.

TABOO_TIKI1.jpg

TABOO_TIKI2.jpg

A Moto Glide project that I sold las year.

MotoGlide3.jpg

MotoGlide1.jpg

Glides

GLIDE_WHITE1.jpg

GLIDE_WHITE2.jpg

GLIDE_RED1.jpg

Continues...

That's a Dyno-mite collection of Dynos you have, BBBT.
One question though...why no love for the Ultra Glide?

I also want to mention that the first couple of years after Dyno changed to KK, the KK-produced bikes were very similar in style and quality to Dyno.
It seems like there was a transition around 2005, and KK bikes have only gone downhill since. Now they are hideous beasts. I also find it strange that the picture on the home page of KK shows a sweet Ultra Glide even though they haven't made that model or anything like it for over five years.

http://www.kustomkruiser.com/

GameBent said:

Hi GameBent! I love Ultra Glides, my favourite are Taboo Tiki ( my current project ) and the one on Mint-Black, but is getting hard to find... All Dyno Kustom Kruisers (not Kustom Kruiser) are getting hard to find and imagine how difficult is that living outside US! but I won´t give up!

BBBT said:
GameBent said:

Hi GameBent! I love Ultra Glides, my favourite are Taboo Tiki ( my current project ) and the one on Mint-Black, but is getting hard to find... All Dyno Kustom Kruisers (not Kustom Kruiser) are getting hard to find and imagine how difficult is that living outside US! but I won´t give up!
Good for you Man, I have a UltraGlide as well. I will have to post a picture in a few days. But keep on looking, I admire tenacity.

Picked up this sweet ride today.. Got it at a great price. I know Its a Kustom Kruise but there it is! Kustom Kruiser Moto Glide
photo-1.jpg

pic_front.jpg

Here's mine. Nothing rat about it, but I never thought I could afford one. I can't find a pic of another one with a derailler, they are all single speed or internally geared. I changed the seat, it was the wrong one, and I have a set of kenda 26 x 3.0 that I will try to fit.

21l1kza.jpg

Great collection katelyn68!
Here is my current project starting from a nos naked Taboo Tiki frame and some new and used original parts I have.
My idea is to build a complete new and original Dyno Taboo Tiki... yes I know is very difficult, but not imposible! If anyone know of any Tiki kork saddle and grips please let me know!!
Soon I´ll be posting new pics of the painting process!
Regards from far lands

Geno

DSC01879.jpg

DSC01884.jpg

DSC01883.jpg

And the original Tiki graphics I draw from an original tank and chainguard

TABOO-TIKI_grafica.jpg

My Dyno I've had since about 98, I think. Alas, it is still in NZ, while I live in Tassie now.
1a68b713.jpg

I've added Machine Head grips, chrome head & tail lights & a red metal flake banana seat I found at the back of the LBS. Sweetest cruising bike I ever rode.

Not a Dyno, but a GT Moto I picked up here in Tassie 10 years ago.
09262006.jpg

A red metal flake WTB SST BMX saddle holds up my back side while rolling on DMR Moto R/T tyres.

Welcome aboard. Post up an intro?

I've got mine changed up a little for commuting to work in the early morning before daylight. Mainly just apes and lights. Anyone know where to get a laid back seat post?

9u8cnp.jpg

026e482c.jpg
9eabffaf.jpg
7a18838f.jpg
One of the few bikes I ever bought brand new.......(Thud.....)

My Daughters Dyno that she seldom rides......Because in California onder 18 years old you must wear a helmet.....Her hair gets mussed up....(Thud.....)..................
0cf459f0.jpg
a1ad08b4.jpg

Wildcat said:
Welcome aboard. Post up an intro?

I've got mine changed up a little for commuting to work in the early morning before daylight. Mainly just apes and lights. Anyone know where to get a laid back seat post?

9u8cnp.jpg
Check on ebay Wildcat. I have the same Dyno in red,a single speed W/basket....Beer runner.....Ride On!

Latest posts

Back