Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No snobs here. That is a sweet ride! I have a Dyno that I am dropping a SRAM 2 Speed auto hub on. Thought about a 3 Speed as well but really like the clean lines without cables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
da1.jpg
here is my newest dyno. 1997 first gen roadster. it was in sad shape. been hording parts for a ground up build. still have lots left to do, but i ride it every day now to and from work.
d10.jpg
d11.jpg
d12.jpg
d8.jpg
d2.jpg
d4.jpg
d5.jpg

Last edited:
Olá
CRUIZADOS
Você poderia me informar se você vender ou informar qualquer pessoa que vende um novo ou usado original cadeia guarda DYNO COASTE ou DYNO ROADSTER
Obrigado pela sua atenção

Hello
for sale?
thank you
i do come across dyno roadsters often. just sold a 1997 dyno roadster 3 days ago.
Olá
CRUIZADOS
Você poderia me informar se você vender ou informar qualquer pessoa que vende um novo ou usado original cadeia guarda DYNO COASTE ou DYNO ROADSTER
Obrigado pela sua atenção
here is the tank. he has a couple left but when they are gone they are gone.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dyno-bicycle-tank-/332108975852?hash=item4d533cceec:g:Ho4AAOSwJQdXAWOM

7dc333c40ea91d28f165f6c0ee60ae9c.jpg
So i found this bike for sale. No original part but bars & neck. Owner didnt know much(how coyld he not?) But its a Proto type Dyno from the early years Im told.... Anyone have more on it?

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Some of my dyno projects:
Ultra Glide Mint Blue w/ Black Scallops (Oct. 1999):
upload_2017-4-10_13-27-30.png

Deuce Flat Black (June 1999):
upload_2017-4-10_13-29-19.png

Both are works in-progress, (riders for now); the Ultra was acquired as a nice frame (only); the Deuce was a deal with a banana seat.

197cb05daa863d0ba9d5855354efe2ba.jpg

Going to pick this one up later today! I'm stoked !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OMG! This thing is beautiful! That is the pic from the FB ad. It's a Motoglide. Paint is purple and perfect.

The lady bought if used for her husband. He rode it once then parked it. He since passed away. It's been in the garage for about 3 years. She was asking $120. I asked her what she paid when she bought it, she said about $200. I handed her $200 and told her I hope my wife doesn't sell it for less than $200 when I'm gone. She was very appreciative.

It need tubes and I need to study how to disconnect the shimano front and rear brakes and the 4 speed. I'll have better pics soon. I'm so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Back