Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
supersoares said:
My Dyno Ultra Glide here!
I still have the badge on the tank :p
4643211952_74f9370f31_o.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7309041@N03/4643211952/

Awesome Dyno Ultra Glide! That thing is in amazing shape!
My kingdom (meager as it may be) for your side badge, you lucky dog!!

Dyno Rulez

Hi there !

I'm so love it, the Dynos, but here in the middle Europa so hard to take one...
But i have three. :wink:
First a Coaster with new paintjob, still in progress:

Second is a Glide:

I wanna so long is a tank, maybe i can do one...
Third my son's "NO_NOS, but beautiful" Glide Deluxe 24":

So:
DYNO RULEZ!!!

GameBent said:
Unfortunately, the styling of most (not all) of the new KK cruisers aren't nearly as cool since the Dyno cruiser designer left GT and went to Nirve.

He is back at Pacific/Schwinn/GT http://www.gtbicycles.com/usa/eng/News/Details/1621-
Pacific Cycle has hired Aaron Bethlenfalvy as Director of Industrial Design. He will work with all of Pacific Cycle?s major brands, including GT Bicycles, Schwinn, Mongoose, Kustom Kruiser and a variety of others.

A former GT Bicycles employee, Bethlenfalvy is excited to work with familiar brands and familiar people.

MatteBlack2.jpg

Bit of gossip for you. During my last months at the Chopperdome it became very apparent that the build quality of the Kustom Kruisers was reaching an all time low. At the same time the Micargi copies (identical except the top tube end plate, probably from the Pacific factory) actually seemed better value for money with superior build quality and at that price you can afford a few tin's of paint (the original paint comes off if you sneeze at it!) and you got yourself a custom ride. Give me a Dyno any time, I've got 3 and that's not enough! Very jealous of jon's collection.

2010-08-04154110.jpg

2010-08-04154048.jpg

my roadster. very minor mods. Pulled the front fender, bobbed the rear. put the dragbars on it. New 24X3 Fatti O's should be here Thurs or Fri. New 24X2.5 Black rims with black spokes and polished Stainless nipples. Also in the middle of machining the triple tree, and new forks.

hewey said:
Kustom Kruiser Glide Deluxe, looks and quality wise its hard to differentiate from Dyno Taboo Tiki, but I think its one of the early Kustom Kruisers
bikepics011.jpg

I like the crankshaft hangin from the rafters. Is that what they use for birdfeeders downunda?

I bought my Kustom Kruiser Jan 2 '04, and within a couple of weeks decided it needed to be different.
The start:

And a little more recently:

It now has a small Brooks tool pouch on the bars, and a shortened black grip on the back of the seatpost, but looks pretty much the same now as in the last photo.

It is a fantastic bike to ride, and VERY comfortable.

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

I added powdercoated Springer forks and a bent seat post to my Ultra Glide.
Other small touches include a buzzsaw washer on the front (not visible in the pic) and custom chrome pike nuts on the fenders and seat. I ensured that it can be restored to original condition if I desire.
Too bad the glitter paint job doesn't show through in pictures.

dyno002.jpg

P.S. Still looking for a side badge, like most ultra glide owners...

I have owned the Dyno Coaster for over 6 years now and it is time to post a pic. It has been upgraded with alloy rims, Nexus 7 speed, ape hangers, Hank tire front and maybe a Fat Frank in the back.

CIMG5735.jpg

CIMG5734.jpg

My latest find:

DynoMotoGlide001.jpg

Latest posts

Back