Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that looks pretty clean and classic, just do 'bolt on' changes so it can always go back to original and you will be good to go. I like my Deuce in ride and handling, but it would be even better with a multi-speed rear.

Heres my Dyno glide deluxe.
Project bike haha

from the start. $40 from a bike shop.. I think it was a band bike haha
beginnng.jpg

dynougly.jpg

so far now... :)
headlightinstalled.jpg

headlightinstall-1.jpg

NICE!
Get another stem and a set of low bars, at least for pics and special occasions, to pop on/off quick (kinda a transformer approach). Quick, easy and changes the character of the bike so much. I did it with my Duece, apes on one, low another, and love the quick change option.

Bought a bike from a ...... picture yesterday, turns out it was a dyno, cleaned and wheels and I scored the deal of the century. Anyone know if the tank should have some badges on it, guess mine fell off.
Are the pedals 9/16 or 1/2? cheers.

2012-07-31153622.jpg

MrFritz...SOLID dyno Brotha!!... RESPECT.... payin homage ta Mr. Shelby!!
girvin l 8) 8) kin great on that ride man...

mrfritz said:
It's a rider though there are some bits to complete sometime.

616657_4320794226898_797676239_o.jpg

306747_4320796546956_1576742557_n.jpg

MrFritz, what can you tell me about that fork? I picked up a Schwinn 9 six with that fork on it.

dos cruiser said:
MrFritz, what can you tell me about that fork? I picked up a Schwinn 9 six with that fork on it.

It's called a "Girvin Elite". I trimmed the canti bosses off it and did consider putting a disk brake mount on. It's an 90's suspension fork for off road. For this bike it's a very functional springer fork that is more interesting than either a schwinn or monarch styled one. I'd say it rides better than the schwinn type ones I have. I found it in a parts bin at Bikeworks for $20, all I did was clean it up and trim the headtube a bit.

Thanks, Your bike looks excellent with this fork, I was wondering how it would like on a cruiser.

Just bought/rescued this Ultra Glide from a girl who lives on Venice Beach and kept the bike outside. If the pic doesnt show it, there's scratches and rust all over. Definitely the rattiest thing I own.

IMG_0829Large.jpg

brian218 said:
Just bought/rescued this Ultra Glide from a girl who lives on Venice Beach and kept the bike outside. If the pic doesnt show it, there's scratches and rust all over. Definitely the rattiest thing I own.

Deffo has - errrr... - character. I especially appreciate the chainwheel. You couldn't achieve this even if you wanted to.
I'd replace the pedals with a set of old block ones that rust better (or secondhand ones that are rusted already) and toss the tyres in favour of a set of Geax Tattoo White Collection and be done with it.

Latest posts

Back