Dream

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no rush. Whenever you get around to it. Should look pretty good finished.
I hope it fits you. The seat post is adjustable so it will go up if you have to. Its the
27 1/2 '' you measured down, so it should work out. May need to keep an eye out for some
fairly long bars so it will be comfortable.

Hey Skip be looking for something that looks like this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh and if the delivery guy throws it over your fence ...It won't hurt it.
DSCF0002_zps2f3c36ed.jpg

Its funny the lady I called at Fedex and asked if I could use duct tape said it wasn't as strong as the clear packing tape.
My comment was PLEASE give me a break. I used clear too. Its in there for sure. May need dynamite to get it out. :shock:

Unpacked and brought it to the basement. I hung it on my build hooks and threw some wheels on. It looks great!! They might not make it onto my current build.

2012-09-27_20-32-26_698.jpg

Boy digs it
2012-09-27_20-32-46_39.jpg

For size reference this is the last bike I had hanging there.
2012-09-02_16-52-23_193.jpg

Thanks Unc!!

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Are those wheels for your build off bike?

They are the wheels I thought I was going to use for the bike in our challenge, yes. I am quite upset and not, all at the same time.

thatismytruck said:
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Are those wheels for your build off bike?

They are the wheels I thought I was going to use for the bike in our challenge, yes. I am quite upset and not, all at the same time.

decisions, decisions.

they look fabulous! They will be staying with it.

I think I might go against Uncle Stretch tradition and find a nice Brooks saddle for this one also. this frame will get powder coated after some body work. Color unknown right now. This fork looks good but I do have an OCC triple tree hanging around that I hope will go onto it. No time for this one now though. I need to work on my challenge .... and find wheels and tires to go on it now since these are staying with this. :wink:

Latest posts

Back