"Dragst-Her" - 1969 Huffy Super Stock restomod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
sEXut4.jpg

Well, I get silly when it comes to my daughter. I was so excited to actually put this vision together, that I'm probably 3 years too early. So, I'll just look at it and enjoy it until then.

You can see the complete build here: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/dragst-her-class-1.104522/

Here's where it started.
ZNodw5.jpg

And now, it's this.

dz9FYC.jpg

TtNplx.jpg

w3DMFi.jpg

Qj0Ttz.jpg

fcYd1a.jpg

7zDArA.jpg

p5Ii8M.jpg

GQHgR7.jpg

lu4C3j.jpg

XViwyB.jpg

2mhBFF.jpg

This is such a crazy cool build! I love the contrast of the frilly basket with the aggressive fueler forks. Great work on the guard too. Killer build brother!

CRAZY KOOL !! :crazy:

Love the concept....and the name, right up my alley! It will be worth waiting for. :thumbsup:

She’s a beauty !
You are right in your element in the muscle bike build off . Another killer bike for your Collection.[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just going to go with: WOW!

I've already said it but I'll say it again, the coolest girls bike out there. I could only imagine how many girls would have wanted one like this if it were offered up by Huffy when I was a kid. You're daughter has got to love it!

Easily my favorite this year's class 1 competition. Bravo!:41:

I'm amazed by how well the step through frame fits the chopper look. In many ways I think it may look better than a boys bike would. Your attention to detail is outstanding, first class work! And to top it all off, the basket and the handlebar streamers say: I might be a tough bike, but I'm still a girl and proud of it!

Well done sir!

Latest posts

Back