Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP Im done maybe ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP 7/7 still working

Thanks, Im thinking about showing this set up at a up coming local show .Providing I have enough room in my truck from it.. :D Im still working on final stages of this but Im happy with it so far ..
EastOfEastLos said:
The bike/trailer set up would definitely get a bunch of photos taken of them at a bike show! Very cool :)

Re: Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP 7/5 BIKE UPDATE

Yup I finally found the right bike to use it on I had to dust it off though ! :mrgreen:
aclhenrickson86 said:
tanksalot said:
Heres the bike about to go out in the yard.. Oh crap I need petals . :lol:
DSC02234.jpg
Finally used that flower seat i see!

Re: Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP 7/16 BIKE UPDATE

I added finally some more parts today 7/16.. ( UP dated Photos to come soon .) Its been hot as well its been hot 90++ degrees 5 days straight & humid yucky ! So Ive been planing more than building ..But I have a plan :D Im also w.f.p. WAITING FOR PARTS that I ordered...
tanksalot said:
Heres a few pics with the bike & trailer .. Im still working on the whole thing but its getting there... :D
Im also considering a third a option I didnt take photos of it yet on the trailer .. Its a old school 3 axle 12 tire Rocket powered Jet rc truck .. That runs on 3 D size model rocket motors & two electric motors .. Then maybe Ill rocket power the bike through the rear frame tube to match the truck :mrgreen:

Heres the dune buggy..
DSC02252.jpg

Heres the bike ..Im starting to think this is the direction I will go in on the trailer .. :mrgreen:
DSC02263.jpg

DSC02267.jpg

DSC02265.jpg

Re: Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP 7/16 still working

Heres some Trailer up dates .. I still need to add the inside contents to the Trailer ... :D
Trailer Sponser decals & Small Bike support Tire holders... :D
DSC02870.jpg

Bike Trailer Plate ..
DSC02871.jpg

The center Support cup..
DSC02873.jpg

Coolness!
I used to have that same Bud Man sticker.

Heres the bike with a few more small up dates The Streamers & a Mirror Pirate Flag Evel Knievel Pin. Ect ..
DSC02865.jpg

DSC02866.jpg

Heres the before Mock up pic with the Trailer again.. I still need to do a few things & take my final photos.. :mrgreen:

DSC02266.jpg

Is that a Screamer in the background?
Not the same , but reminds me of my old Screamer 2.

Heres the some pics of my completed bike .I will put the bike in the completed section as soon as I know what photos Im using... Congradulations to all who finished a bike & good luck to all. :D

DSC03879.jpg

DSC03877.jpg

DSC03828.jpg

DSC03829.jpg

DSC03856.jpg

DSC03852.jpg

Trailer Travel Kit .. :D The Bobby Sherman Lunch box was not my idea lol .. :oops:
DSC03842.jpg

That's gotta be a first for RRB. Bobby Sherman incorporated into a build!!! That takes skill!!!
Now "Indiana Wants Me" is gonna be stuck in my head!!!!

Bike looks TOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!

CONGRATS!!

Thank you for the complements .. I do have more photos & I also keep finding things to add to this, But I think Im done .. I have to other projects on the back burner that I need to catch up on... :D
I just need to put some photos in the completed section when I get a chance..

tanksalot said:
Thank you for the complements .. I do have more photos & I also keep finding things to add to this, But I think Im done .. I have to other projects on the back burner that I need to catch up on... :D

It's hard to put down the tools and call them done. I put it off for about a week while looking at the bike wondering what else I needed to do. Finally I just rode it across the finish line and posted the pics in the finished section. Personally I think your bike is flat out awesome. I'd post this one and sit back and enjoy the next week of checking out bikes in the finished forum.

Thank you for the complements .. I know it is hard to put the pencil down so to speak.. lol.. I moved some photos to the finished section.. I may change the photos around a bit but Im done with the bike :D
Terry66 said:
tanksalot said:

It's hard to put down the tools and call them done. I put it off for about a week while looking at the bike wondering what else I needed to do. Finally I just rode it across the finish line and posted the pics in the finished section. Personally I think your bike is flat out awesome. I'd post this one and sit back and enjoy the next week of checking out bikes in the finished forum.

yoothgeye said:
kingfish254 said:

Link doesn't work here or over on Soul catcher, I don't know where it's supposed to go or I'd fix it.

Sorry about that. I created a Trailer Gallery, then found one that already existed, so I deleted mine.

Latest posts

Back