downtown douglas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this afternoon I got bottom bracket and head set cleaned up
then freestyling a bit with the design still have to work out what to do with rear and front end.
I have a pretty cool idea for the seat post but for now it will stay a secret until I can be sure it is going to work but a little mocking bird might tell you it will give you a good night but the hang over the next day is a quila

If it can rust let it

Back on shift tomorrow somnot much will get done for the next 4 days but days off I will go see my mate at local performance shop to scavenging for some engine parts to incorporate into the build

if it can rust ......let it

Not my kind of bike but I like your concept and thought process, good luck with your build.

only two night shifts to go and then will finally be able to get some serious work started. with the last few days to just thinkl and look for inspiration and ideas. i have a cleared idea of what im going to do. im going to try my hand at making a double leaf spring rear end. working out the geometry is going to be a little tricky. aslo scraping the rear triangle as a fork and have come up with a new plan but for now it will remain a secret.

Last edited:
Looks like a heavy fab endeavor. I need to get a mig or tig or I am doomed! Looks like a cool freaken start! Will be watching.

So running into a brick wall today. Of the 6 steel. Supply shops in my town not one of them keeps thin wall steel tube only medium wall arrggh . My question specially to you Luke the joker the master of massive builds. How much of an issue is the extra weight of using the 3.2 mm wall stuff going to be on something this big

If it can rust let it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back