Double Nickle vs. UdallcustomBikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pedals crack me up! Great idea (I wish I had an imagination).

I love when my wife forgets things. She forgot how bad it stinks up the house when I paint in the basement, because she said I could paint downstairs! I'll pick up my paint tomorrow and finish my prep work over the weekend. Monday the rattle bombs will go off. Just gotta find that pesky respirator...

As soon as I can make up my mine about what im going to do with my wheels ill be ready to put the bike together. Im thinking about re-lacing them into a design and painting them blue like the rat rod from page 4...But thats alot of time and money that i would like to spend on other parts...but custom wheels would be the best thing on the block and im liking the over all look.. :D

Bump for update page 3
dreamlifter.jpg

Well, the green is out for this build for two reasons- I couldn't find the right shade in a rattle bomb for a price I liked and number two I found a color whose sheer AWESOMENESS could not be passed up without fearing a complete disruption of the well being of the entire planet if I didn't use it :shock: :shock: :shock: . I am hoping I can get my wife out of the house for a few hours tomorrow morning so I can start shooting this truely magnificant hue. I still need another coat of black on the frame and forks before I can call them done. All that will be left to get are grips, pedals, and a new seat post. All said and done I should be in it less than $100.

he saw the light and went with PINK after all!!!! and those lines are really nice i have to practice more doing long line like that. sensor knew that was not my stuff i am known for shorter lines with lots of points and switch backs. it looks SICK

Latest posts

Back