Does anyone remember Firesign Theater?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't remember anything specific, but it seems like they were on some late nights on the radio when i was a kid.

They did some of the funniest stuff that I ever heard, you can listen to their albums time after time and still catch things that you didn't hear the first time around. Thanks for the post, had no idea that he died.

I'm still waiting for the electrician...or someone like him! RIP Peter and thanks for all the twisted thoughts.

The previous message was sponsored by "Loosener's Castor Oil Flakes"...."It an no use if you ain't got the boost, the boost you get from Loosener's"...

The Firesign Theatre is an American comedy troupe consisting of Phil Austin, Peter Bergman, David Ossman and Philip Proctor.

The Firesign Theatre is an American comedy troupe consisting of Phil Austin, Peter Bergman, David Ossman and Philip Proctor.

wow its been a long time Nick Danger 3rd eye was a favorite it was 1978 and we where turned on by an an older hippie I think it came out in 69 or 70 those where the days :wink:

Latest posts

Back