1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

does anyone display there bicycles inside?

Discussion in 'GALLERY' started by patina junky, Mar 10, 2012.

1. patina junky

patina junky

Just know that if your wife says no to your bicycles in the house, she doesn't truly love you :( , lol. Thinkn of putting my high wheel in the bay window as we speak.

2. Eclipse

Eclipse

My partner is nice to me. He let me keep some bikes and stuff in the house. I have this tricycle, a kids bike downstairs in my gym along with a road bike but that one is on the trainer and is not really on display. Otherwise I have a bunch of head badges on the wall and in the china cabinet as well as a chainring.

[​IMG]

3. gcrank1

gcrank1

Badges?,...badges!,......I wants to see some badges............ :D

4. Eclipse

Eclipse

That's my little badge frame. Not finished and not all I have. The rest is not really presentable.
    [​IMG]

5. Murray-Eliminator

Murray-Eliminator

Lol..No That's Emily nader. She watches over the bikes and keeps them safe!..

6. mrfritz

mrfritz

Right now I have a bike for every room and have been known to use the kitchen counter for a workshop.