Do you longboard?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Vision Gators were really cool, Rat Rod!
I like longboarding for the floating feeling you get with a bit of downhill.
Last hill I did was in Denmark, really smooth bike-path, super!

Sweet board you got Easy, I'll try to post mine soon.

Thanks, xddorox. This the only flat deck I have, first time I used bamboo.
My favorite to ride is a birchply deck with concave and drop-thru trucks.

Can't wait to see your deck(s)!

One of my fav longboard-sites is http://www.whoisadamcolton.com/
The trick-tips are hilarious!

:D

Rat Rod said:
BTW...I'm really interested in the longboarding scene. Back in the 80s I was big into skateboarding, had a couple sweet boards....a VISION Gator and and Alva board at one time..

I had a Vision Gator also. Built a quarter pipe but never got really good. I got to the same level of prophiciency as Rickster.

Looks like a visit to the emergency room waiting to happen. I remember multiple trips to the medicine cabinet as a kid after 'luging'(sp?) down the driveway on our backs/stomachs and falling off. Godspeed to those of you on the boards, long or otherwise. Rich

Clothespin "n" said:
Hooch said:
I envision Ricky in a couple years drivin a custom van with the name "Chunky Monkey"on the side chasin girls lol

Bubble Heart shaped side windows...
Diamond Tuft interior
Water Bed
8 Track Player
Swiveling Captains Chairs
Wet Bar and Fridge....
Craigers skinned out with Eagle GT II's
Running boards
Suicide knob
Leather Front Bra
Big Corvette Style Lake Pipes...

ahhhh...yaaa....

I can see that to Hooch... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8TRACKS ROCK! I found a ton of them in grannys basement, i found some oldddddddd country i loved it.. and yeah.. i dunno bout the leather bra.. everything else sweet. Waterbed hellz yeah lol. Cant for get the fire breathing fuel injected hemi under the hood with the mickey thompson cheater slicks on the back, zoomies coming out the hood lol.. Wheelie bars, YOU FORGOT A PA System so i can scream at all u old guys rollin down the street on ur bikes! lol Ill be with ya.. yeah. i love u guys haha.

omg i love steppin wolf!!!!!!!. Nekkid lady on the hood, sides roof and on the waterbed with me.. I better shut up im gonna get banned :O lol

Hey fellas heres my Sweet van!!!!!! long bord in the back with my schwinns.... Yeah baby check this sweet ride!

RicksterrsVan.jpg

My kid and I are both huge skaters! yeah, it hurts more to bail when your a grandpa, but it keeps you limber. These are the boards that live by the front door, My kid commutes on the powell with the blood oranges and that's my bigfoot with the black grizzlys on it . :crazy:

KIMG0809_zpsnaopmpqv.jpg

Latest posts

Back