1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

DESERT RAT ROCKET

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 3 FINISHED BIKES' started by Bulletproof, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Bulletproof

Bulletproof

Well it didn't come out quite the way I thought... But here it is....
    I want to say thanks to all who have participated... There are so many really cool bikes out there, Bravo...Way to go!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hechtrod

hechtrod

That's a really cool bike, but I think the black fork and bars is throwing me off a little. I like the color for the frame though!

3. 37fleetwood

37fleetwood

more close ups!! this bike is great! the hammer finish looks like rusted metal. personally I like the hammer finish forks. as great as they came out you could have done the whole bike that way! of course I have a soft spot for this bike anyway :oops:
    Scott 8)

4. Plays_with_toys

Plays_with_toys

It's a nice looking bike, but I agree the forks/handlebars stick out. I would integrate that color into at least one more component. Maybe chain guard and rear basket? Or basket and crank gear?

5. xddorox

xddorox

Nice bike man, that hammer finish on the bars and fork is just killer. :mrgreen: