DELINQUENT ,Gotta fly from here on 8/2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No lack of creativity on this one. Very cool. ALOT of cool elements going on here. How thick are those handlebars?

Amazing!

Messed around a bit this weekend, tearing down my $10 E-bike, I had this plastic body panel,I seen a front nose piece. Then the seat I picked up had this housepaint splattered on it,tried various methods of cleaning it,nothing worked so whats an aerosol fan to do,satin black and clearcoat, and the pan is holding the teaser color the bike will be House of Color Limemist.
Before

after

I may have found some possible rear frame extension panels on the E-Bike.

dual front wheels are sweet :thumbsup:

Love the seat and the potential ebike parts, but that Limemist is gonna be SICK!!!!!

Progress is slow on this end,but some was made. I finally got some brazing rod and attempted it at my buddy's house, took a C clamp and cranked the seat tube into place, got it cherry red and cooled...then off came the clamp stayed just where I wanted it. then I went BRAZY!! I mean I brazed it aint pretty but it will eventually be sanded and painted. first pick is the stance, secont shows how much I layed it back,it was to the edge of the tape.

That is really cool how you made a laid back seat tube instead of a laid back seatpost.

Spent most of the day getting dirty yesterday,first off is the shifter mount is going to go something like this,just not sure on the shifter yet.

I would really love to cut up this OG 69 El Camino shifter ,but I think it will be too heavy to mount to plastic.

And then came the frame extensions I cut off the E-bike , I was trying to cut these out with my air cut off wheel, it was taking forever, so I dug out my Dads old scroll saw with a thick wood blade that I had to hit with a hammer to get it to work...lol ( Rat Rod Tools) but it did the trick.

So.... after looking at it a long time and doing a rolling test drive, it steered ok , you would just pivot from wheel to wheel to steer and it was heavy when in the turn, while I may have to deviate from my original vision , I decided to scrap the twin wheel set up, plus I wasn't happy with the way the bike flowed ,too stubby in front, so now to decide what to do with front end "26 or "24 and I may do something with the front end if time permits

Hate to see the dualies go to.

Latest posts

Back