DelemaI No More, got them both

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I really need to sell some stuff to get some stuff to get some money flowing, I just made $50 that I can spend to buy a bike to flip, A neighbor says she is having a yardsale and I should come by tomorrow as she has a tandem for $50, but I also have a chance to get a Hawthorne 26" trike for the same price, What would be better to flip? I have seen the hawthorne

101_9175.jpg

Re: DelemaI

both are good investments an both are high to ship but the trike has more potental I'ev got a tandam that was supose to be a flip but its been a difficult sell because of shipping

Most of the bikes that I flip are done locally, if its sold on-line its in parts. I can't seem to find bikes cheap enough to flip on-line. When I add on the cost of shipping the total just becomes so much that I either can't make anything or it's so much that it doesn't sell. With that said, I say get the trike. I can sell trikes all day locally but tandem's sit around forever.

I have had good luck with both. If you had the cash I'd say get both. As far as profit goes you could double your money off of either one but the trike would probably sell faster.

this one surprised the heck out of me. only owned it 2 days, and I could have sold 4 of them.
I didn't even want it, but it was in such good shape, I went back and bought it.
it did look brand new, because it almost was.

Pacific Dualie.

image2065.jpg

I bought it cheap, and sold it cheap, and made a cool $75.00 for hauling it home and listing it on CL.

YMMV

Latest posts

Back