1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

decals....

Discussion in 'BIKE TALK' started by mikesbikes36, Apr 12, 2012.

1. mikesbikes36

mikesbikes36

lookin for some cheap repop decals ...nothing spacial er fancy ...white n black prolly ...havent decided on color yet so that may change ...but prolly not ...LOL :D i think im gonna go with a olive greenish color ...yall think it would look ok with white n black decals ??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    inut is always cool ....thnx MIKE :D

2. mikesbikes36

mikesbikes36

guess noone makes decals anymore round here ....hmmmm :shock:

3. mos6502

mos6502

Find a place that makes bumper stickers, and just cut them to proper shape yourself after printing.

4. NewOrleansFlyer

NewOrleansFlyer

You might try member Axsepul...

5. Kreep

Kreep

Ditto
    -Kreep-

6. mikesbikes36

mikesbikes36

i actually thought mayb he would chime in ...LOL i guess ill have 2 shoot him a pm