Dec 6th! New England Holiday Get Together??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. We are going to meet at the pizza place I guess. Around 5:00-5:30. Bowling alley at 7:00.

Cool, I'm in! I leave work at 4 and it takes 1 hour to get there so I'll be there right on time.

I'm glad somebody finally got this..:rolleyes:
mtjrhoj.jpg

Dudes! I'm in. See you Saturday. May bring some new people and definitely some bikes on the rack to ride or hang out with. Also want to talk about our upcoming swap meet(s) in New London and I have a surprise for everyone.
--Rob

Will be good to see you Rob. Been a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figure I'll put this out here. I'm looking for a decent set of 26" chrome middleweight wheels. Just the hoops or complete wheels. Not Schwinn s7 but any other make is ok. Let me know what you have.

I'm 90% sure I'm going. Mother says if the weather is bad I have to stay home :arghh:

Ya if weather is dicey I may opt out. But what time are we meeting for pizza?

This is what the weather is suppose to be tomorrow. Like I said it all depends on what the weather is like when I leave work and what mama bear says.

Saturday
: Cloudy with periods of rain, areas of fog. High: 47 inland, 52 shore. Rain could mix with sleet and snow before ending late Saturday night or very early Sunday morning.

Not rain, sleet or snow is what I'm talking about.

Latest posts

Back