Dec 6th! New England Holiday Get Together??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If its candle pin I say we bet Bicycle pink slips. For me its more so a Date issue ,, Geez I may be able to go to this ..
DSC04013_zps7aa63700.jpg

Oh man I want that!

More like what Isnt wrong with my car? Its a 96 Honda Accord. Steering pump needs to be replaced, needs right front axle, has "several oil leaks" the brake lines and fuel lines are so rusted that they are fused to eachother so that would just be opening a can of worms,needs front end alignment.. several other things... but the biggest thing is the transmission is on its way out. Would be more than the value of the car to fix just that alone. Looking for a Toyota or Honda but cant afford much. I'll ask Trina if she wants to go but not sure if we can afford another over nighter. We don't really want to drive that far and back the same night. By the way, as far as the size of the balls.. I prefer smaller balls ;)
Yikes, that is a lot of work. You could always get a used transmission for a fraction of the cost, but that other work does add up. Depending on how the brake and fuel lines are routed, that alone could be a very labor intense job. I might also add, that is a very big safety concern. If any of those lines spring even a tiny leak, you're gonna want to stop driving the car immediately.

You've picked good choices for a replacement car. It's what I usually recommend people buy. When you find something just make sure you have it inspected by a mechanic before you buy it. You don't want to buy somebody else's problems. I've seen many "I just bought this cars" that are like the one you're driving now.

War Chester oh sorry Wuss 'ta works! :D

And maybe we can check the city out as a potential place for summer rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait what? I thought the candle pin lanes had Cosmic Bowl 5:00 on.

I'll have to Google it again. Mohegan Bowl.

I suppose I shoulda Googled the address. I thought it was in Worcester. That's a little farther south than I planned.

Edit: looks like we have decided on a December 6th meeting at Mohegan Bowl around 7:00 PM. The address is 51 Thompson St. in Webster Mass.
Seems reasonable!

Ok if Webster is too far out, we could go to Colonial Bowling Center in Worcester. It's an old school ally with colored seats and manual scoring. No glow bowl here, but looks like we would fit in well. Lol

I've heard from some other people that they would prefer 10 pin (big balls ) so does anybody have a suggestion??

I see AMF lanes in Auburn is 10 pin. What's the concensus here guys??

Last edited:
I luv ol'school manual scoring, and no glow. Little balls will even the
"playing field" as Strikes are hard to come by.I'm looking at
hr 45 to Webster,OK with that. SOO pick one :crazy:...Stevil
Whoa... Colonial may be too OS. Closes at 10,no food or bar!
Check if it's BYOB and Food . S

Last edited:
^^ We can always chip-in and scrape-up some road kill and share some vintage cans of PBR while ol'school bowling! ^^

Latest posts

Back