dBd -- double Bar denim...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually picked this up at OBC. Cool little stand that works well with flat platform pedals... (my favorite riding pedals). The guys at the "Most Hated" tent picked one for me that fit Bomber40 perfectly. Fits this frame too. Their site.

https://m.facebook.com/page/about.php?id=1296212660393634

My French friend @kanar has something similar on his ride. I saw it on his ride when I rode with the Crusier Brigade in Paris last December. I was actually planning on copying it for my build this year.

index.php

Last edited:
Yeah I think I dig that color on the rims too. Looks neat with the rusty frame. Might look real cool with that greenish chain guard?

That leather springer looks a little bulky sitting on the bike.

They look perfect! imo I really dig that 54chevy gray'ish mint color
I told my buddy, my plans to paint them, but said i would shoe them up on the bike to see what it would look like. I was pleasantly suprised by the unique look.

Yeah I think I dig that color on the rims too. Looks neat with the rusty frame. Might look real cool with that greenish chain guard?

That leather springer looks a little bulky sitting on the bike.

Was thinking the same thing on the guard, took this one around lunchtime..

I'm not sure it matches the other green. Will have to look at it a few days. Had another color of paint i was thinkin on also, a midnight copper of my own design...

The seat, agree, looks bulky, but was comfy to ride yesterday. I still need to make the seat decision. Will be swapping thru them again in a few weeks. One seat will speak up as the one....

Those eyes may be helpful for hunting lizards at night in the desert, but they seem to overpower the front end and that great fork you have on there. I seem to remember a leather, brown saddle, not a padded one you had on there before? Give that one a shot....

Thanks OJ, thats the words i was not solidifying. Over powering the nose. Lower a little less, but look sagging with the bars. May save the eyes for the ratty motorized one i am noodling on...

Agree on the seats, this one is my preffered in the bunch.

Others

Was thinking of leather skinning this plastic one...[/URL]

Thanks OJ, thats the words i was not solidifying. Over powering the nose. Lower a little less, but look sagging with the bars. May save the eyes for the ratty motorized one i am noodling on...

Agree on the seats, this one is my preffered in the bunch.

Others

Was thinking of leather skinning this plastic one...[/URL]
MC, I was at Jo Ann Fabrics yesterday checking out the upholstery stuff. They have a few patterns in a really nice faux leather.....one of them was a Croc Matte Black...pretty cool.

Attachments

• crocmatteblack.jpg
    crocmatteblack.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 187
MC, I was at Jo Ann Fabrics yesterday checking out the upholstery stuff. They have a few patterns in a really nice faux leather.....one of them was a Croc Matte Black...pretty cool.
I saw some similar the last time i was in there. I was tempted to grab a yard of it, but the shiny croc i have at home in black and also white, talked me out of it. Even painted a stretch of white, red and tried it on a banana...

Match wise, still thinking at an old pair of pants for that other seat....

Latest posts

Back