Da BLABBERMOUTH IS FINISHED!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. Here's some more
a47c58407ae0a7040b127e90f8fcfa5c.jpg
d70748c8ed15a26eec38f89f12cc56b4.jpg
837c8e60ab274b62095132bf8357e67c.jpg
e0f218e87b02e2cc39db76bd05786f12.jpg
NUFF SAID!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yo Jake, I found this pic of you basement lair.

batman.jpg

If there was an award for best build thread, you'd get my vote.
Why not make one? Prize does not have to be big or expensive, could even be something bought direct from eBay and posted to the winner...

Luke.

My good friend that last photo is the perfect ending to another fun and exciting Build Off season.
We have five under our belts now. I need to plan another trip to Philly so we can relive all of the cool builds we have seen these great men and women create! Take care of yourself and your Love!

I guess now is the time I should tell everyone that my Love was admitted in the hospital the last day of the build off. She has had three heart procedures and is recuperating now. This is why I haven't posted much. I just wanted to say how much you cats mean to me during this time of the year. I hope I gave you laughs and that you will look me up on instagram. I will be contacting people and sending you out various objects of my collection.
So before I go into ninja mode I bid you all BLESSINGS AND LOVE. NAMASTE....PEACE

JAKESENSI
4eea3ee53040c1ee574fbd66fac61276.jpg
e78e1bf291aaa1e4e4bcda8c69b2b8f3.jpg

I guess now is the time I should tell everyone that my Love was admitted in the hospital the last day of the build off. She has had three heart procedures and is recuperating now. This is why I haven't posted much. I just wanted to say how much you cats mean to me during this time of the year. I hope I gave you laughs and that you will look me up on instagram. I will be contacting people and sending you out various objects of my collection.
So before I go into ninja mode I bid you all BLESSINGS AND LOVE. NAMASTE....PEACE

JAKESENSI
4eea3ee53040c1ee574fbd66fac61276.jpg
e78e1bf291aaa1e4e4bcda8c69b2b8f3.jpg

Wow man, I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out well,will definitely be thinking of you and yours. Good luck to all of you. As I told someone else, "fair winds and following seas".
I wish you the best.

God bless your darling lady,hope all will mend well,take care of her and yourself,have enjoyed your time on here,take it easy,as we say here in new Zealand "Kia Kaha" (be strong)

Sent from my VF685 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back