CWC/Road Master Cycle Truck Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A11DDE2D-F970-46E7-A315-03265C8B09BF.jpeg
On my way to pick up this Ol girl. I’ll post more pictures when I get it home. If anyone has any info would greatly appreciate it. I don’t onow too much about these bikes and I know there’s some never out there with some great knowledge and history. BTW posted in wanted section, I’m looking for basket and mounting parts.

The line up of bikes in the back ground is astounding.

Nice find! The cycletruck looks to be in really good shape. The chain guard, chain wheel, and dogleg crank are the same as I had on my 47 CWC bike. The serial number will give you the date.

Nice find......... And CWC too. These can be extremely scarce to find parts for, keep your eyes out, and good luck in finding the basket and all the hardware. I love the looks of the CWC Cycle trucks, and they are rather rare to boot, the worst thing is trying to piece one together. You have a pretty complete, minus the basket/ hardware example. I have a 1940 CWC Cycle Truck badged as a Western Flyer.

Latest posts

Back