CWC no name yet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention that I will be picking up some fine scotchbrite pads this afternoon to bring down the shine on the fenders (front fender as well even though it is not mounted in the pics) Or, who knows, i might mess around with some way to patina them so that they match the sprocket and bars.

love the sweetheart sprocket :happy:

love the sweetheart sprocket :happy:
Thanks, I was going to use it on my 37 Roadmaster but decided not to. Just really like the way it sits on this bike.

Since I decided to go with a larger sprocket, I had to lengthen my chain. Luckily, I have a couple skiptooth chains lying around to do so, I ended up only having to add one link.

I searched around my parts bin and found a set of BB bearings and races that would fit properly and I had it assembled right away. I also did the same for a headset.

I still haven't covered my seat, I'm just so lazy and not looking forward to it at all, I find it a real pain in ...... Haha.

Basically, the only issue is that since I'm using both a larger crank and sprocket, the left leg on my crank is hitting my frame. It's not too big of a deal, I'm just going to shave it down when I get a chance tomorrow, and quickly touch up the paint.

Should be able to wrap things up in time, parts wise, I'm looking for a new quill stem, this one sticking out way to much and looks stupid, other than, almost done.

jy4u7u7u.jpg
7y3a2y4y.jpg

Really liked this shot.
yvepuvu8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually started the seat, but just got lazy once I had shaped the foam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd grind my crank end before my frame.... just my two cents....
But the look is there man, cool.

Carl.

I never got across to posting pics, it's a rider, I'm scrounging are around in order to buy an ichi seat, fenders are ready but I never mounted them. Anyways, enjoy...

Latest posts

Back