CWC Jet tanker and more

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Went up to Memory Lane today. Found a beehive for my BoTEN bike. Also found this 26" Western Flyer badged CWC with jet graphics on the tank. Bike was pretty crusty, but I really think most of it is just dirt. The graphics were really dark and dirty. I took a sponge and some soap and water and it looks like they are going to clean up nice. I think this one is going to be sharp once it has been detailed.

cwc_wf1.jpg

Graphics before
cwc_wf2.jpg

After maybe 10 minutes of cleaning
cwc_wf3.jpg

SWEET!! I still love your last jet bike.

Why yes I sure do! And it looks like you might have another Awsome build on your hands Terry, I would love to see what you end up doing with this. I love the jet themed bikes, especially as complete as this. Pure Awsomeness!

Thanks guys....I think it is going to be a stunner with some elbow grease. I'll probably just clean it up and put some nice wheels/tires and make a rider out of it. I think I'm going to swap the fender braces out with some CWC curved braces.

Memory Lane had nice deals on Higgins beehive springers.... $50-70 depending on the chrome.
Wow, that's not bad at all...I bought a ladies tank from them thought the price was very fair (their customer service is great too).....I live in Connecticut so a visit be a few tanks of gas.

Nice tanker score , I haven't dealt with Memory Lane dudes since 1991 ,
man it's been a while...

~Rafael~

Latest posts

Back