CWC - 1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sunny Florida Starting October 1, 2016!!!
Hi Everyone! I approached this build like it was a '57 Chevy that I wanted to customize. I derusted, repainted, replaced & repaired. This is the first bike I've ever built from the frame up and I've been properly schooled on a number of tasks I've never done before. As I entered into each new phase of the project all I had to do was turn to you RRB members for advice and guidance.

This is not the best painted bike in the build-off but it runs like a top and I now have a cool looking daily rider. Thanks to everyone that helped me out and all the words of encouragement many members gave along the way. RRB is Tops!

I'd like to send out a special thanks to rico - he's been my #1 cheering section throughout the build and I turned to him many times as I nervously tried something new. Thank you Mike!

Here is my build thread:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=26248

And now, for your viewing pleasure -

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

UUUHHhhhhhhhhhhmazing, my jaw was agape the whole time I was scrolling down.

To me the bars on a bike are like a thermostat, they set the mood for the rest of the bike. Those bars rock.

very nice!!! we really need to get together and ride the cwc's sometime! i am only a little over an hour south of you-30mins south of columbus.

murraymadman said:
very nice!!! we really need to get together and ride the cwc's sometime! i am only a little over an hour south of you-30mins south of columbus.
Yeah, Jeff (SimpleMan) said to me once that we ought to get some RRBers together for a ride - he's another CWC build. I went to his place of work one time to pick up a bike and I new immediately I was at the right place - his CWC rider was strapped in the back of his truck upright. There's a bunch of guys here in the Indy area too. I actually live just off I-65 South in Greenwood. I might as well warn you - this CWC is never going off road. I'm a cruiser. Great idea.

Amazing :!:

All of you're hard work has paid you right off , that is one great build love all of the detail that when into it the black ,gray and gold realy a great combination on colors never less the pictures taken ,my favorite is the sun down ones realy makes the bike bring all it's glory right out .

Great job Robert :wink:

Latest posts

Back