Custom Trike Build Pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a photobucket link to an album containing pictures from the build of a custom trike for my 20 year old son. My son has a rare genetic disorder called Williams Syndrome. Characteristics of the disorder include learning disabilities and health issues. He had open heart surgery a year ago Christmas, and doctors wanted him to get exercise after the surgery. Because of his disabilities, he has never had the coordination to ride a bicycle, so we thought it would be great to get him something cool that he could ride....in stepped my friends at RJ's Custom Bikes. Randy and Lit'l Bill worked with me to design something that was cool and functional.

This past weekend, our car club hosted the 3rd Annual Wheels for Williams, a charity event we put on to raise awareness and funds for the Williams Syndrome Association. At the event, we did an "Orange County Chopper-like" reveal of the trike. My son absolutely loved it! Thanks so much to RJ's Custom Bikes for working with us to build something truly unique for our son.

http://photobucket.com/customtrike

I'd also like to thank CMF in Hagerstown, Indiana for doing all the chrome work, and 2TallInteriors in Centerville, Ohio for doing the custom seat.

Latest posts

Back