• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom fixed gear beach cruiser for sale

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is something you won't see anyone else riding any time soon! It is a beach cruiser frame with fixed gear wheelset, and custom bars and seat. It is true fixed - BRAKELESS, you use backward pedal resistance to slow down. If the bike is moving, the pedals are turning, there is no coasting. Makes you actually exercise instead of just coasting around.

The parts are all new, with the following exceptions:

The seat is in great shape, but the rails are white and have some paint wear where the post mounts to the seat.

The wheels are new, but had some shipping damage in the form of small paint chips here and there, but not terrible. THE WHEELS GLOW IN THE DARK!

Everything else is new, except for a few test rides here and there. It actually rides pretty nice, but fixed gear takes a little getting used to. It has a rear flip-flop hub that has a freewheel on the other side, but you would need to add at least one brake to ride that way, which I think would detract from the look of the bike.

Wheels are Pure Fix brand. I believe the tires are new Forte street tires. Crank and pedals are nothing special, but are new.

Asking $200. Will ship via BikeFlights for maximum $50 in the US 48 states, less if it ends up being less.

Pictures:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey Todd, what frame is that? I can see a cool balloon tire build in there somewhere. If you would entertain using the other parts elsewhere, I would be interested in the frame.

Hey Todd, what frame is that? I can see a cool balloon tire build in there somewhere. If you would entertain using the other parts elsewhere, I would be interested in the frame.

Its an Airwalk High Roller frame. Would do $80 plus shipping for frame/fork. Shipping is usually less than $20, but the first time I say that I will get bent over on shipping, so, actual shipping to your location.

Latest posts

Back