1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

custom 1941 Colson

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by flatblack50, Apr 8, 2012.

1. flatblack50

flatblack50

Hello, well i bought this 41' Colson last summer for my roommate. It's FINALLY coming togeather! :D I tore it apart, everything got blasted, i hammered out the fenders and finished with a few thin layers of bondo. My co-worker is half way done with the new paint job. Another friend of mine is building a chrome, drop center wheel set for it.
    I'm building this up in a Coca Cola theme. I have a rear rack for it now, and the coca cola crate will be bolted to it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The finished chain gaurd...
    [​IMG]