• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***FOUND*** Cult X Vans 26" tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyGold

Epic Level Bike Hoarder! 🏆
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Desperately seeking Cult X Vans 26" tires in (preferably) whitewall with red stripe...
large_103522_20161209063919.jpg

...or just red stripe...
prod121330_IMGSET

I've scoured the net without luck. Help me, RRB, you're my only hope! :bigsmile:
Jason

Thanks SwissGuy...I sent an inquiry to parano-garage as to shipping since the US isn't on there list for places to ship to (though Mexico is :39:). SourceBMX only has one red stripe in stock :(.

We'll see...still looking!
Jason

...the response, 'sorry we don't ship overseas'...uh, but they ship to Mexico? From Germany...pretty sure its the same seas between us :doh:.

Jason
Some time ago I had the opposite problem I needed something for work from a shop in the U.S. with no shipping option to germany, so I organized a local pickup by UPS. The company only had to pack the goods and stick on the label I sent them. It worked fine but the shipping (for two giant black teddy bears :21:) was twice the price of the items...
Maybe that could be an option.
Else I would try to search on various local google site in the according language (translate.google.com helps a lot) for example like this:
https://www.google.fr/search?source...psy-ab..13.3.1177...0j0i22i30k1.0.SfhaxKFn2Mg
or this:
https://www.google.it/search?source...j33i22i29i30k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.0._3e7Y0Gr9Xc

...the response, 'sorry we don't ship overseas'...uh, but they ship to Mexico? From Germany...pretty sure its the same seas between us :doh:.

Jason
If you end up with no other options, you could let them send the tyres to my place and I forward them to you.

Gesendet von meinem K00E mit Tapatalk

Sutter Street shows 2 red line ones in stock

Thanks John! I'm about to go with the black ones, but it will (with the associated color changes) really change the look I was going for. I found a good price at Modernbike with cheap shipping (and no added handling fee)...but, I'll hold off until I hear what you find :thumbsup:

Thanks again!
Jason

Ya, catch 22. I ask if he could order the white wall/red stripe and he said they are not available, all out of stock.

I have a feeling the business model is to do a run at an amount that they know there is a profit, and then sell them til they're gone, counting on the 'new & cool' factor...and then move to the next 'new & cool' idea and shelve the no longer 'new & cool' product :doh:

Jason

Latest posts

Back