Cucumber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, the project is progressing slowly but surely. Today I finished cutting all the sheets to finish mounting the tire and start from tomorrow, has set up a time to see the result. Here I leave a picture with the front of the spokes ended. Greetings.

This week I finished the rim. Observed that is different from normal but the bike needed a chord with the design creation. Everything is slowly fitting. Hope you like it. This Saturday in the course of forging manufactures me an easel.

that is different from normal

I think thats why we are all on this site. I know for me I dont like normal. I really like the way the wheels look. what are you going to use to feel the holes? something like this might look cool.
dog-collar-spikes-large-rivetback.JPG

http://studsandspikes.com/buy/spikes-c-43.html

mamake said:
This week I finished the rim. Observed that is different from normal but the bike needed a chord with the design creation. Everything is slowly fitting. Hope you like it. This Saturday in the course of forging manufactures me an easel.

That wheel is awesome!! I hope it stays round when you ride off the curb or something. But it looks GREAT, keep up the great work.

pepinocopia.jpg

I'm scratching my chin on this one....is this rideable? Looks pretty uncomfortable to have your feet on the pedals and hands on the bars at the same time.

Hello again. After many months of work and with the arrival of summer. I rescued the project. I have already finished the straps with the damping and the bike are measures 0.64 meters high by 2.5 long. Here is a video and some photos hope you like it and I have intention of finishing it in two weeks. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jig9IJA7ycQ

Very cool. Have been watching this since the start,good to see it almost done. Kudos to you on your design.What kind of tires are those? and what size are they?Keep up the awesome fab. work.
-Kreep-

Latest posts

Back