crusty old musclebikes I picked up this weekend

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, those are some killer bikes! An Otasco Monster is a rare one!

Quite a nice weekend for you!

Thanks all. I've been trying to buy that otasco bike for almost 3 years. On my way to pick up another bike last night after the show and the guy calls me up and tells me he's ready to sell. We are pretty excited about these.

if those are your idea of crusty, I'd like to see the nice ones.... great finds, congrats !

Good stuff , that hamster is wild never seen that frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff , that hamster is wild never seen that frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:bigsmile: There's been quite a few of my friends call it hamster too.
It's a 70 Otasco Monster 3 speed. I've wanted to buy this exact bike for 3 years. Finally mine. Gonna fix it up real nice eventually.
Just picked up a 68 campus green fastback 5 speed tonight. I've got too many projects and not enough time.

if those are your idea of crusty, I'd like to see the nice ones.... great finds, congrats !
Thanks! They take nice pics. Both have their issues. But that western flyer is pretty dang nice. Few missing spokes. Complete otherwise.

Too true, they always photograph nicer than they look in person ( sigh ). I keep finding really rough ones, those look good compared to half my collection :) . that Otasco will be killer cleaned up.

Latest posts

Back