Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took my shot at this one (along with at least 30 others).

Capture.PNG

Been seeing a lot Huffy Cranbrook bikes on Marketplace with outrageous prices being asked for them. Even old used Nel Lusso and Panama Jack bikes with way too much money being asked for them.
People trying to make a profit off the pandemic, or simply supply and demand?
8758bba0f22b7ed94ae2c12f3ece1466.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Been seeing a lot Huffy Cranbrook bikes on Marketplace with outrageous prices being asked for them. Even old used Nel Lusso and Panama Jack bikes with way too much money being asked for them.
Everything seems higher right now and the supply and demand question is valid. I've tried ordering grips from an LBS here a few times recently and had to go with second and more recently up to fourth choices...just for grips.

Personally, I'm unloading as much as I can right now because I need the money from being furloughed, REFUSING to take unemployment and am running out of room, with a somewhat immediate need to streamline what I'm doing.

If I can sell the Murray Monterey I have that's going to be finished in the next few weeks for $240 and it's better than a Huffy Cranbrook, more power to whomever buys it.

About to go full circle. Picked a couple of girls cranbrooks couple of years ago for the wheels. bought mens cranbrook bike complete but no wheels both nice paint. I'm thinking put them together $60 invested plus my time maybe worth $400 done.
Better than new, because I greased and adjusted them!

I wasn't degrading Cranbrooks but every one I've touched had a serious case of Covid and ready to kick the bucket . Your experience may very .
But keep them away from the coast .
The rusty, crusty handlebars on my build-off bike this year came from a Cranbrook used at the beach. LOL

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back