CORVETTE....NOW WONDER WOMAN BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bike turned out super cool 8) 8) ....paint, decals and personal touches are nicely balanced and spot on.

Nice job!

Beautiful sunset photography as well!

Thanks everyone for the kind words..always nice to here encouragement from fellow BIKERS. I just got back from TOUR DE FAT in Tempe AZ...what a fantastic turnout. There were sooooo many cool bikes and people down there. Weather was beautiful...people were having a great time as always. Met some fellow RAT ROD site guys down there. SLickrick..azryder....and some others....Awesome time meeting you guys. Your bikes were cool too

The invisible jetplane was probably a POS. I'm sure she'd trade it in for this bicycle any day of the week!

Jpromo said:
The invisible jetplane was probably a POS. I'm sure she'd trade it in for this bicycle any day of the week!

So what was the purpose of an Invisible plane if you could still see her flying it?? I bet you would have a hard time getting my wife to trade her Wonder Woman bike for anything right now.

IMG_1208.jpg

WOW!!! :shock:
How have I missed this build????
Incredible work and paint on this one.

kingfish254 said:
IMG_1208.jpg

WOW!!! :shock:
How have I missed this build????
Incredible work and paint on this one.

Not sure how you missed..it was a fun build though. It ended up the Wonder Woman bike when my wife came out when i was painting the fenders and saw the color..she SAid " HEy..THAT LOOKS LIKE A WONDER WOMAN BIKE" so i took it in that direction. Found nice decals and there ya have it. She loves this thing...HORN WORKS TOO

Just don't let her lasso get caught in the spokes!

kingfish254 said:
Just don't let her lasso get caught in the spokes!

im worried about her Wonder Woman Socks getting caught in the spokes. I got her a pair from Spenser's a week ago. She turned 40 so I had to get the socks. They are knee highs with a CAPE on the back...funy as you know what. I think since the TOUR DE FAT she has a new respect for riding and letting it ALL hang out ha ha

another perfect riding weekend in the books. Wonder Woman cruised the town..or neighborhood i should say..not sure anyone is brave enough to cruise downtown Phoenix on a decent bike. I dont think Wonder Woman could stay alive down there

The badge really jumps out. I always look at the badge as the final touch that completes a bike. This is even more true with theme bikes. Great job with this build

ozzmonaut said:
The badge really jumps out. I always look at the badge as the final touch that completes a bike. This is even more true with theme bikes. Great job with this build

The head badge was 100% my wifes idea. I was in the garage trying to get the bike done for the Tour De FAt and having some issues with a headbadge. I couldnt get anything cool to fit and was getting frustrated. Then my wife walks up and says can you uue this old Wonder Woman braclet I have..i couldnt believe it..the thing bent perfectly around the tube and BAM..there she was. Love my wife...

Latest posts

Back