Copake Bicycle Swap Meet: Friday April, 20th 2018 Copake, NY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rich man's swap and auction! Serious buyers only with lots of cash!

Yes, it is primarily ‘high-end’; but it would be disingenuous (in the extreme) to insinuate that it is all exclusively high-end.

The auction is hi end,chk website catalog.
The swap has pricey stuff but has the
usual affordable treasures. This is if
you can get a Friday off !...Stevil

I'm trying to make it this year. I went a few years back when I first getting into this stuff and had a good time. I didn't buy a ton of things because I didn't' know prices well enough but there was merchandise from $1 to $10,000. I looked around at everything before making some decisions but the stuff I wanted to buy was mostly gone on my second walk through. He who hesitates...

The auction was a different story. Most of the pre auction estimates seemed really reasonable but everything sold for at least double. Not sure what that was about but someone I spoke to said its always that way.

0DF9A3D9-83B3-416D-8D7F-F9CF7312F0C6.jpeg
Hey NERRB, wake up,shovel out ,ride over to the area’s first big swap.
You can never predict the weather or attendance at this event but come look for what you need, for what you may want, or
didn’t know was available. Start that new
project or finish an old one. Sell sumptin,
buy sumptin,or just chat and catch up with old friends. See ya there...Stevil

Who’s going and whatcha bringing ? Bring your boots,could be muddy...Stevil

Just got home. I bought no bikes but I scored a bunch of cool parts. I’ll post to my treasure bucket tomorrow.

Stevil,
I saw these bikes but I nobody was home. That drop bar cantilever looked fun.

Latest posts

Back