Coolest Comuters

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda like that Tern folding bike but $1800 is a little excessive.
The DeLorian is awesome and being stainless steel would last a long time but $5,000? No
The Dutch hauler bike is cool but it looks like it would have balance issues and for $3500 they should at least throw in a trike kit.
and the xtracycle is awesome! I wouldn't mind making one out of an old full suspension mountain bike rear.

Nice but I agree those prices are a bit much and a Delorean if you can get one for $5000 you are really lucky because they go for over $10.000 & higher depending on condition if it was built in the 80's, the brand new Delorean's are about $35.000 and higher which are now going to have redesigned dashes & so on.

kngtmat said:
Nice but I agree those prices are a bit much and a Delorean if you can get one for $5000 you are really lucky because they go for over $10.000 & higher depending on condition if it was built in the 80's, the brand new Delorean's are about $35.000 and higher which are now going to have redesigned dashes & so on.

Ummm... :?

And don't get him started on the Flux Capacitor upgrade, and then to make it even feasible by upgrading to the Mr. Fusion, which technically isn't available till 2015. :wink:

I thought THESE were the coolest commuters...

1353218824.jpg

1353218384.jpg

DSCN1517.jpg

Latest posts

Back