• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Columbia Firebolt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Many of you followed build on this one. As we tend to do we put time effort and too much money in our builds, then sometimes life gets in the way. So I'm putting this one up for sale. 1963 Columbia Firebolt frame and chainguard has been powder coated, forks and running gear are not original. Stem is new Wald, new seatpost, seat and grips are from Ian, handlebars from Ebay. New tires on nice steel rims I had in my stash. Headbadge is not proper year for frame could not find one in good shape. Trying to be upfront with not is original and what is not. Would like to get $300 plus half shipping on bikeflights.com if possible. Would be willing to part out frame/forks chainguard if needed $200 plus shipping with bikeflights.com If that seems excessive feel free to make offer.
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg

Wow! that is a beauty!
I don't think that will last long.
GLWTS!

Dang , James you just got that thing together ....... Hate to see it go . Hit me up if nothing happens see if I'm able........ good luck man !

I'm so surprised when awesome bikes like this don't fly off the shelves. Need to market them to non bike builders that haven't spent all their money on other bikes and parts. It's a shame it ended up parted out. What a great ride!!

Wheels are gone, what's left. Seat and post, stem and handle bars and grips. Might use them for something in future, not sure if interested let me know.

Latest posts

Back