Coke krate

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this construction was incredible, it all started with an old frame and a dream of a friend who dreamed of learning to ride. today she is cycling gracefully and does not want to ride another bike other than the Krate. all the pieces added are original from the 70's, including the box of coca cola added to the project.

looking at it I can imagine a young boy delivering to some market in the interior of Brazil in the 70's.

I thank all friends for their support and enthusiasm, I know that coke krate has a design and style very different from all the beautiful bikes that appear here, but coke krate is who she is.

Special thanks to the friend kingfisch who helped me choose her name, it seems to me that she loved it. thank you...

all rust was cleaned with steel wool and then applied 3 layers of varnish. after all the fourth hand just a mist of varnish to give a more matte impression.
IMG-6899.jpg

Last edited:
Super cool little bike !

Well done, once again! One of the best parts of this build was your intention, to give a friend the thrill that only comes from riding a bike. Your mission was accomplished!
I really like the way you put this together, and created a theme build based on just starting with that frame in the beginning. :thumbsup:

Well done, once again! One of the best parts of this build was your intention, to give a friend the thrill that only comes from riding a bike. Your mission was accomplished!
I really like the way you put this together, and created a theme build based on just starting with that frame in the beginning. :thumbsup:

thank you my friend oddjob, i'm glad you liked it. soon i want to post another video of how my friend celia is already cycling well.

Great build to follow! I really dig your attention to detail man!
Best of all that ride video for your friend! Love it man!!!
CONGRATS!!

Latest posts

Back