Cobrafreak's board track racer project, has ended

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was in the 4th of July Parade I met a group of military vehicle owners, military re-enactors, and lots of militaria in general. I thought that it would be cool to have a piece of living military history myself. I did some research and throughout WW1 all major Countries were using motorcycles in all forms of service. Corpsmen were using them with flat sidecars as ambulances, infantry were using them as scouts, mobile wireless radio, and mobile machine gunners, and the Signal Corps were using them as dispatch couriers. So I decided to make my Indian a dispatch courier bike. Good thing green is my favorite color :)
photo-104.jpg

I ordered a WW1 doughboy uniform. I'll be getting it in about 8 weeks. Dispatch couriers used basic doughboy uniforms but were able to use different footwear, head gear, and eye gear as they wished. This will be fun to ride around in.

how about a longer (on top) front fender and a pedestrian slicer like in this photo?

ww1_0061.jpg

Awesome bike! Personally I liked the red better but it still looks awesome! Nice cobra replica in the garage too.

That wouldn't happen to be an a/c cobra in the background, would it? The indian looks stellar CF. Ad how are you going about with the replica lewis? That deserves its own build thread ha ha.

Cheeres, ccd.

Latest posts

Back