Coasters In St Patricks Parade (Photos Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Saturday. Parade starts at noon. Be at Lawrence Dumont stadium no later than 11:30. Decorate yourself and/or your bike with St Patrick's day theme/colors.

Anyone here going?

st_pats_parade.jpg

Re: Coasters In St Patricks Parade

Yes LowpowerD and I will be going in our Rat Rods. Quiggly will be coming along on my bike adapter, it sounds like Quiggly wants to invite a couple tag alongs walking behind us with their owners. They will be St Patty's decorated as well as some will have been creative groomed like he is. So will that be an issue at all if they creep in?

I am planning on a parade and pub cruzin' on a beautiful 70+ degree day. So we should be there, See ya...

I have been planning on going since last year. Unfortunately my wife's cousin decided that the 17th was the right day to come to town from Nebraska and have a party for his son's fourth birthday. :x :x :x

You guys have a good time!

I won't be in Delano, but I will be doing a pre-parade ride through Savannah GA.
This year, we expect to pass New York for the largest St Paddy's Day parade in the world!!!!
15,000 marchers and I live just off of the first square that the parade goes around.
Erin Go Bragh!!!

udallcustombikes said:
I have been planning on going since last year. Unfortunately my wife's cousin decided that the 17th was the right day to come to town from Nebraska and have a party for his son's fourth birthday. :x :x :x

Your wifes cousin? I hope this is a first cousin ... cause this sounds like a lame excuse.... Hmm... Ride a bike in a cool parade on a nice day... or sit round the house with your wifes 3rd cousin removed.... :lol:

Im just hackin on ya.... Have fun brother... you will be missed...

Its supposed to be windy if that makes ya feel better.... :mrgreen:

Oh ya... Im goin... Ridin my Mini-Penny... :mrgreen:

garagegoon said:
udallcustombikes said:

Your wifes cousin? I hope this is a first cousin ... cause this sounds like a lame excuse.... Hmm... Ride a bike in a cool parade on a nice day... or sit round the house with your wifes 3rd cousin removed.... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

garagegoon said:
udallcustombikes said:

I would much rather be riding. :|

I know.... Alaways another time.... Family first... make the most of it.... then try and sneak away for some personal cruise time.

Not lookin real good for me. Wife has a Loooooong list of honey do's for me this weekend. Stuff I have been putting off for too long! Maybe if I get a real early start, I can make it, but not lookin good so far! If I don't make it, I wlll be there in spirit! Still too cold @ nite to be sleepin in the dog house! :lol: :mrgreen:

Wow.... Not you to.... geeze.... (insert wip noise).... :lol:

I'll be missing my Grand-sons birthday party to attend :oops: Someone screwed up planning his party on St Patricks day. He's cool with it and I'll make it up to him somehow.

I'll be on the usual bike for the parade and I'll bring a rider.

I'm hoping to just have a beer or two after parade and then do some riding. Maybe some of you who want to skip the beer and ride might wait on me :oops:

Son and myself riding in parade.... But after riding the Mini-Penny that distance... not sure how much round town riding I can do... Its not much for speed or comfort.... Think him and I will hop form joint to joint that allows minors... Probably grab sumthin to grub on and just sit around and enjoy the weather.... :mrgreen:

I'm not going to make it after all. Been shamed into attending the birthday party so I'll be at Chuck E Cheeze. Grandson could care less one way or the other as long as I foot the bill :lol:
Was really looking forward to seeing everyone. Next event I guess. Have fun, be safe, someone take photos please.

Tim take a photo of or tell me about Noelle's bike.

Guess I'll get the Bronco Bike out for the Tulip Time parade instead.

Latest posts

Back