Coasters Canal Cruise Part 2 (Video Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2012_canal_cruise_part_2.jpg

This is a casual, leisurely, family ride along Wichita's Canal bike path.
Meet at the Donut Whole 1720 E Douglas. We'll ride at 10:00am sharp!

This time we'll be riding the North half of the Canal path up to Dr Glen Dey (formerly Grove) Park and back. Approximately 10 miles round trip.

This time there is a (optional) dress code: Cruise attire. Wear a colorful, Hawaiian, touristy, flowery type shirt. I'm sure Goodwill has one if you don't.

Come early and have a delicious Donut Whole donut before the ride.
Stay late and have lunch and/or a beverage downtown after the ride.

Please Note: If you'll be hauling your bike to the starting point, do not park in the Donut Whole parking lot. Park at a nearby side street or empty parking lot.
Also FYI... there are a lot of street crossings on this path. Most signaled I believe.

Yes this is on April Fools day - No this is not a prank.

Re: Coasters Canal Cruise Part 2

LowpowerD said:
10am sharp is pretty early for me, but I'll try to make it.

Yes it is an hour earlier than last year. I did think about you though and figured you could sleep in till 8:30 and still arrive in time to have a donut before we leave :D

Hope you can make it. This event last year was y'all's first time riding with us wasn't it?

aka_locojoe said:
LowpowerD said:
10am sharp is pretty early for me, but I'll try to make it.

Yes it is an hour earlier than last year. I did think about you though and figured you could sleep in till 8:30 and still arrive in time to have a donut before we leave :D

Hope you can make it. This event last year was y'all's first time riding with us wasn't it?

St Patys parade '11 was my first Coasters event. But the Canal Cruise part 1 was our first ride.

Ratfink1962 said:
Awesome! do they have anything for fat boys? I need to go shopping too 8)

I think the politicaly correct term these days is "Festively Plump" :lol:

Latest posts

Back