• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning out some motorized and non MB bike stuff, Dana 3-speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'll keep adding/editing as I clean out my garage. Spring is here sort of and I'd like to move some stuff out. Trying to make the prices as cheap as possible while helping to fund my new project. Win-win and all that! All are plus actual shipping from 49546 and I will bundle. PayPal preferred. US only.

First up, a refurbished gas tank that has the filler cut off. I had a KW bung and cap on it for a while and it looked really nice. SOLD.

Next, a B&S gas tank with cap. These sell on Amazon for about $40. I used this for a summer with a 2 stroke build. SOLD.

28" wide cruiser bars and threadless stem (package deal). Had these on my Felt Abraham forks which are 1-1/8". $20 plus actual shipping.

Right hand lever with built-in brake light switch. To my recollection this was a vintage Suzuki lever. The brake light switch was very handy. SOLD

New (never used) gas cap. 5$ plus actual shipping.

Last edited:
Here's a start on the "more stuff" and it might be of limited interest or maybe not. I've had my way with this thing and it's a sad statement regarding my respect for all things vintage because I made it fit my needs at the time. It's a Dana 3-speed gearbox that goes in place of the bottom bracket. Ive removed some of the cast-in brackets and the crank arms are goners (the arms are those stubs in the pile-o-parts photo). It takes me a couple minutes to post and edit so you might read this before all the photos are up but there will be three total. Price is $40 plus actual shipping from 49546. PayPal preferred. SOLD

What's in the bag....

Last edited:
As stated above, all are plus actual shipping and I can bundle. PayPal preferred. US only.
New (never used) headset. 1-1/8" threadless. SOLD

New (never used) Jaguar cable sheaths and ferals. $10 plus actual shipping.

Last edited:
All are plus actual shipping from 49546. PayPal preferred. US only.
A used pair of sissy bar bags by Max and Erma that were used as saddle bags. Just the right size / scale for a motorized bicycle. One sat a touch close to the exhaust as shown but the price reflects the condition. SOLD

How the bags looked on the bike:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back