... clean grease and grime off of hands.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bunch of years ago my brother spun a bearing in his small block Chevy. He doesn't wrench so I got the honors. After pulling the engine our hands were perma-greased. His wife stopped by with a bucket of KFC for lunch and by the time we were done eating my hands were super clean. I don't know if it was the grease or the 21 herbs and spices but KFC is magic.
I was gonna make a joke about the engine grease lining your stomach, but the kfc grease may actually be worse.

Plain old hard hand soap. Like has been mention but if you don't wear gloves. Make a lather over your hands and get it in the nails. Then let them air dry. Grease comes off quite easily. Corn meal makes a good scrubber in the soapy hands. And the recipe for soap foamers; 1 to five, one part Dawn dish soap to 5 parts water. If you can get it some tea tree oil. Make a quart of soap mix for the foamer and add 8 drops of tea tree oil. It seems to help the Dawn. Maybe it is just my imagination. Just don't indescriminately pour lots of tea tree oil in things. Use a few drops only. Be Well, SS.

I don't care if you put too much in your soap. But your skin will. Anyone ever tell you you are just a bit on the funny side? I'm used to that. I've never been accused of being quite right. Worked in a men's prison for 24 years to prove it. Be Well, SS.

My wife says I'm only funny sometimes.
My wife has mocked me for decades for my middle school boy-humor. Recently she has started cracking those jokes before I do...it's not as funny when she does it :wondering: :bigsmile:.

Last edited:
Hey Verrt you actually listen to her? In my house the wife is "She who must be obeyed". You believe everything I say, right? Be Well, SS.

WD-40 is all you'll need. :bigboss:
wd-40.jpg

Latest posts

Back