(Class 1) Super Slingshot (in)complete

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Submitted without the chain guard. If that changes I'll update the photos.

7aynGJ.jpg

Qsprao.jpg

2Z1LwS.jpg

LBH1qL.jpg

YXrG9B.jpg

ery834.jpg

DRLXPc.jpg

sFVpmG.jpg

jh54S4.jpg

iLExIX.jpg

Last edited:
What a compilation there are some sweet bike this is another top contender. Great color combinations. Love the seat , sissy bar, break levers & I bet it flys with that 5 speed[emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another CrashWerks classic!
You make this look so easy.
Love it

wonderful build CRASH :13:.

High muscle vibe factor on this one! The color combo and other tricks really make it stand out. Well done!:113:

Love this bike! :inlove:

CRASH you did a great job getting that mock-up guard on there. You've set the bar high for the chrome guy. Rob was telling me all the chrome guys are like that. Glad I can satisfy myself with "close enough" your stubbornness for authenticity shows through though. Great job. :41:

Another awesome build Crash! I like the stripe job you did on that Jerald slick.

Let's just hope you get the guard on tonight before midnight when the "pencils down" build deadline goes into effect..:113:
Nope. If you didn't read from the build thread, he didn't make it before he shot down his shop last night, and he isn't working again until Monday. The best I can do is get it and repost some updated pictures.

Looks great ! ....

bummer about the guard - but great and creative job with the facsimile.

Great color combo Homeboy....
man,, yer getting good at this !

~Rafael~

BEAUTIFUL!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back