(Class 1 MBBO#4) Cycledelic - seat fabric lol

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah...that seat's perfect.
The execution isn't quite perfect, but my bikes are riders, rats, and far from restorations. Almost every bike I've ever built (modded?) has details or implementations I've never done before. This one was no different. The paint, the 3 speed hub and wrapping a single pan seat were all a first for me. Besides shooting the pictures yesterday, I also rode it for a while and it has a good balance, it will wheelie if you want or you can kick it in 3rd and haul. It will be rode the coming spring a lot.

Carl.

The execution isn't quite perfect, but my bikes are riders, rats, and far from restorations. Almost every bike I've ever built (modded?) has details or implementations I've never done before. This one was no different. The paint, the 3 speed hub and wrapping a single pan seat were all a first for me. Besides shooting the pictures yesterday, I also rode it for a while and it has a good balance, it will wheelie if you want or you can kick it in 3rd and haul. It will be rode the coming spring a lot.

Carl.

Its a one of a kind looking bike, the seat blends well. It finishes out the bike.

Kudos on learning new bike related modding. I like todo that as well. ;-)

Great build !!!

I've always loved the three speed muscle bikes. Just for the fact that you drop it into first, wheelie all day long... drop it into third and ready to race. 2nd for cruising when going up hills :).

Building... riding...

Its a one of a kind looking bike, the seat blends well. It finishes out the bike.

Kudos on learning new bike related modding. I like todo that as well. ;-)

Great build !!!

I've always loved the three speed muscle bikes. Just for the fact that you drop it into first, wheelie all day long... drop it into third and ready to race. 2nd for cruising when going up hills :).

Building... riding...
That seat is spot on!
Thanks, it means a lot coming from you guys...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back