Chrome BMX find ?????????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a BMX I found Saturday.It has Redline Grips ,a prowheel chainring ,Joytech hubs 3/8 axles and 48 spokes. Serial no. on bottom bracket housing is TH 84 10 and under that is 147245. So i am guessing it is a 1984. All the stickers are gone.The chrome has peeled off in a few places.I have no Idea the make any info would help thanks Tucker
others005.jpg

others009.jpg

others006.jpg

others007.jpg

others008.jpg

Thanks Guys, As I am in Canada the CCM connection makes sense.I think the wheels,stem,seat,grips and chainring have all been changed. I will clean it up, change the seat and put a brake on it and send it to the bike swap in the spring. Thanks tucker

Redline used those style drops for years. And their frames were also built in either Taiwan or Japan by DSBM I do believe or Giant or both. Now chances are that bike is/was made by the same folk but for a different company. So that could explain alot of the similarities. And too, those forks are not Bottemas. Bottemas have longer, straighter cut legs not angled or bologna cut ends.

Latest posts

Back