Chip Foose bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The red and white one begs for a motor!

I agree with the Renaissance Man. The red one is a great looking bike and I would think its going to be well over $1700.00. The other just looks like tacky thrown together crap, it has no style or lines.

wheels are wheel. any "new" design would have to be cast, costing hundreds of thousands of dollars or machined one at a time also costing a ton of cash putting the price of the bikes out of reach by the 99%

he could have used some cool mag rims on the black one , it wouldn't be that much, just look at cheap walmart bike with mags

Meh. Neither one does it for me.
I'll take a pre-30s frame if I want a boardtracker. The other just looks like a run of the mill generic cruiser frame.
A sticker for a signature? I wonder how much he gets for each one printed?
I doubt he "DESIGNED" either one of those. To each their own.

We all share different opinions about these two for sure! Agree with SS above. I don't like either one of them really. Hate to be a grumpy old bike lover, but....not for me. Just nothing special or rusty there in any way, shape or form...lo siento mucho amigos...:43:

I think that Chip Foose had little say in designing this. have you ever seen Migargis "Royal" cruiser, which looks a heck of a lot like the Dutch Basman. Migargi is not known for its original designs. This is a paid endorsement . It's like Al Unser and Johnny Lighting cars. Or Evel Knevil designing BMX bicycles. Its name recognition. Remember those Fonzi bikes they used to sell? Its like this old commercial with Evel Knevel, just substitute "Chip Foose"

Latest posts

Back