Checkin In From The Bay

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey There.
What an awesome site with some good lookin stuff.
My name is Jeff and live in Pleasanton, CA
I just got back into bikes being that collecting Cadillacs was too expensive. I went to the shed and pulled out a few bikes that I have had and needed some work. Nothing too old but in my opinion some staples on the cruiser scene. First up a 1st edition Electra Rat Fink, Second - a GT DYNO Kustom Kruiser Roadster and Finally the newest out of the pile a Felt MP Cruiser in the Drab Green. As I pulled these out and tore them down I found online the Mircagi Falcon GT-R and decided that was the cheapest, quickest way to get somewhat what I wanted for under $200...so I bought it and have that too but being dissapointed in the size I have been building on the Rat Fink and the Roadster as well. Both being almost finished or should I say "Rideable". (are they ever really finished??) I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how.

RatFink1.jpg

This the Electra Rat Fink 1st edition,
Powder coated frame matte white,
Powder coated black front end, crank, kickstand & seatpost
Rebuilt and converted a GT rear wheel to 3 speed nexus
DK Iron Cross Pedals
Just waiting on the black bars to come in and some black and red spider web pinstriping

Debating on removing or lowering the front fender???

Jboss, Welcome aboard. I'm new too. I love your bikes. Would love to see more pics when you make some changes. That's one thing I've found here, is that when you modify and post it, the stoke flows. I dig your MP too. I kinda wish I needed it :mrgreen: .

Welcome from north east of you , like the white bike , very cool !

Latest posts

Back