1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

Chain for Morrow hub??

Discussion in 'HOW TO' started by pickle, Jun 7, 2012.

1. pickle

pickle

So, I have a '40 CWC I've been gathering parts to build into a klunker. Just a few odds and ends and it's gonna be rolling :D. I can't figure out a chain for the thing. I have a 1/2" pitch cog on the 1941 morrow hub and a 1/2" x 1/8" chain is too small.
    Help me out here :?

2. udallcustombikes

udallcustombikes Moderator

A pic would help, but based on what you said I would bet that if it isn't skiptooth then it is for 3/16" HD bike chain. Worksman uses them on their industrial trikes. You might contact ind-chuckz, he usually has an abundance of Worksman stuff.

3. pickle

pickle

Thanks UCB! I think 3/16" is the ticket. Here's a picture of the hub.
    [​IMG]

4. pickle

pickle

Got the tires yesterday, gonna see about a 3/16" chain and i need a saddle then I'm rollin' :D

5. socal_jack

socal_jack

6. pickle

pickle

Good deal, thanks for the info socal jack. I just got my tires and tubes from tree fort bikes.