can't afford moon discs Soooo.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow great minds think alike, the only difference between us may be the fact that Im a procrastinator and your a doer. Im glad you did it and it turned out well, now I know exactly what Im getting myself into. Nice work!.

I used pizza pans as hubcaps on the trailer I buildt. They fit a 20" wheel perfect a little small on these 24" wheels
009-25.jpg

Just a warning... cymbals are really heavy; enough so to turn your Wheel into a Flywheel.

They are somewhat brittle, which is why they're prone to cracking.

Around the hole in the center is a common place place for cracks
or chipping to occur, so inspect that area carefully if buying used cymbals.

You would definitely want a tight fitting bushing in the hole.

Not a drummer, but I've been in bands for most of my life; seen plenty of broken cymbals :roll:

here's what I found... The typical 26-inch rim has a diameter of 559 mm (22.0") and an outside tire diameter of about 26.2" (665 mm)

i like the saucer sled idea, you could spray it with industrial strength kitchen lubricant my company is developing.... :mrgreen:

Very creative and cool. Well done! 8)

Yeah these are cool might have to give them a try, just for the heck of it..... :mrgreen:

when i was in hi-school, worked at pizza place put deep dish flat black pans on my friends rad-ilac. good idea keep it up

GreatWhite00 said:
mikesbikes36 said:
Not a drummer, but I was in the band (not *a* band, the band) youthgeye ....the band as in levon helm ?

Lol, Mike. I was wondering the same thing myself.

I thought that might confuse the few of us that know there was "The Band" but no, this was The (marching) band and The (concert) band at The Junior High and High School. haha

Latest posts

Back