Canadian Cruiser from Kingsville

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all my Rat Rod brethren. Been following the site for some time now and seeing some amazing things. Figure it's time to throw my hat in the mix as well....
Not my 1st project, but my most recent. A 20"girls frame ratted out for my one of my son's
Project Zombie Hunter
6a0b12669d74a2500cae3545d7377d73.jpg
e959f67cda091783542b4dd63087bc7c.jpg
528eed7150c12c176375e197966feed0.jpg
b12ec4dddd0299548ebabf84ad28025a.jpg

Sent from my LG-K121 using Tapatalk

Welcome JD
I just saw a sweet deal on a Spaceliner in your 'hood posted on Kijiji recently. I'd grab that one for a cool build, but I'm down the road a piece, in Tranna.

You have to hit that Vintage Bike show and swap meet outside of A'Burg. It's sometime in August, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll have to look into that for sure. I'm new to the whole "classic" bicycles thing so I don't really have alot of info about shows and rides and such... You mentioned in your build thread about a vintage bike shop around us, where are you talking about?

I'll have to look into that for sure. I'm new to the whole "classic" bicycles thing so I don't really have alot of info about shows and rides and such... You mentioned in your build thread about a vintage bike shop around us, where are you talking about?

City Cyclery on Lincoln Rd. in Old Walkerville, just north of Wyandotte St. Ask Brad there to take you into the basement where they store all the vintage project stuff. He's the one with the red beard.
:)

City Cyclery on Lincoln Rd. in Old Walkerville, just north of Wyandotte St. Ask Brad there to take you into the basement where they store all the vintage project stuff. He's the one with the red beard.
:)

I have been there, I did not know they hide all the cool stuff in the basement... Definitely good to know. Thanks :)

Thanks Luke. I am actually in middle of reading one of your builds as we speak... Incredible amount of talent you have Sir... I am waiting for paint to dry on my son's BMX that we redid this weekend. So what better way to kill time than read up on some old builds for inspiration :)

Thanks Luke. I am actually in middle of reading one of your builds as we speak... Incredible amount of talent you have Sir... I am waiting for paint to dry on my son's BMX that we redid this weekend. So what better way to kill time than read up on some old builds for inspiration :)
Thanks Man!

Be sure to check out the Archives of old build-offs too, days and days of reading there and some amazing builds!

Latest posts

Back