BUTCHERED BANTAM- updated 7-17

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BUTCHERED BANTAM- Finished 3-26

Here are the finished pictures. Installed the painted tank. Cleaned the rusty rims. Cleaned/ greased rear hub. Fun build and my son loves riding a big bike.
0326081741a.jpg

0326081742b.jpg

0326081742a.jpg

fuzzy pic but here is his first ride.
0326080736.jpg

NICE JOB! It's important to a "kid" to have the coolest bike in the neighborhood.........and now he does.

Thanks for the comments.

Kota, The fender has now been chopped so probably would work for yours :shock:

My son is obsessed with bikes. It all started when I built the chopper for him.
0610071055.jpg

cman said:
Thanks for the comments.

Kota, The fender has now been chopped so probably would work for yours :shock:

My son is obsessed with bikes. It all started when I built the chopper for him.

I'd just have to "borrow" it for a couple of pics. I promise I'll send it right back! :roll: :roll: :wink:

cman... thats neat!!! Great looking bike. I've got a feeling your son will grow into building bikes too? Better start saving him some parts now. Great build!!! Thanks!!!

Thanks again for the comments. Playing around with the new Photoshop Express online. Pretty cool as it will log into my photobucket acct and edit photos. Just basic items to make pics look better. It adds the new picture back to photobucket. I always wanted a Coppertone.

Try it out. https://www.photoshop.com/express/index.html

0326081741a-1.jpg

sensor said:
looking good! i bet rides are fun HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!(mine rings his bell nonstop :roll: )
h

Yeh I put the one on his and the neighbor girls......What a mistake. :lol:

cman said:
sensor said:
looking good! i bet rides are fun HONK!HONK!HONK!HONK!(mine rings his bell nonstop :roll: )
h

Yeh I put the one on his and the neighbor girls......What a mistake. :lol:

When they get a little older, it's the other way around. I have a nice, loud bell on my Columbia. "Dad, you're not gonna ring that thing, are you?"

Latest posts

Back